BACTASLYDE is a quick, easy & economical means of monitoring bacteria in liquids and on surfaces. It is used virtually in any industry by engineers, water treatment professionals and facilities management specialists to make bacteria testing quick and easy. BACTASLYDE is regularly used worldwide for monitoring microbiological contamination and has been found to be reliable as it compares well with conventional microbiological techniques.
WHAT IS BACTASLYDE?
BACTASLYDE is extremely easy and can be used even by a non technical person at site very effectively as it does not require any laboratory or additional equipment. It is an economical & no capital investment means of monitoring any process or system to improve efficiency, prolong equipment life and reduce breakdowns.
BACTASLYDE – DIPSLIDES
BACTASLYDE is a presterilized plastic paddle coated with specially developed proprietary media on each side for the growth of a variety of bacteria, yeasts & fungi. Its dual media enables you to perform the Total Bacterial Count on one side and the specific bacteria species count on the other side at the same time in just 24 hours. BACTASLYDE are supplied in boxes of 5 along with the complete instructions set & a density chart to have a complete quantitative analysis of bacteria.
BACTASLYDE – POUCH PACKS
BACTASLYDE POUCH PACK TEST is an easy to use test kit with specially developed media for various bacteria that will enable you to perform a present or absent test. Even one organism not desired in the sample material can be tested and analyzed. Our ready to use Bacteria Test kit has media pouch with sterile container and supplied in boxes of 5 along with the complete instructions set
- Avoid Breakdowns
- Optimise Usage of Water Treatment Chemicals
- Improve Efficiency
- Prolong Equipment Life
- Provide Healthier Working Environment
- Reduce Corrosion
WHEN COMPARED TO TRADITIONAL METHOD ?
|Microbiology laboratory not required
||Microbiology laboratory required
|Can be used by non-technical people
||Performed only by trained Microbiologist
|Extremely easy and quick
||Complex and Time consuming
|No capital investment
||Huge capital investment
|Can be used at site very effectively.
||Sample to be sent to lab.
HOW TO USE – DIPSLIDE?
- Step 1 – DIP (Dip for 20-25 seconds. Use a clean container to hold the test material)
- Step 2 – INCUBATE (At room temperature (18-32°c) No need of an Incubator)
- Step 3 – READ (Match with Density Chart)
HOW TO USE – POUCH PACK?
- Step 1 - Wash hands thoroughly with soap & Cut open the pouches carefully
- Step 2 - Pour Media (Pour the contents of pouches into the bottle)
- Step 3 - Pour Sample Water (Pour water up to the red arrow mark)
- Step 4 - Incubate (At room temperature (18-32°C) - No need of an Incubator)
- Step 5 - Observe the colour (The colour of media would change if the bacteria species under test is present)