A TDS Meter indicates the amount of total dissolved solids (TDS) in a solution. Since dissolved ionized solids like salts and minerals contribute to the conductivity of a solution, a TDS Meter measures the conductivity of the solution then converts that figure to an estimated TDS reading. They are known for ascertaining fast and accurate measurement of total dissolved solids in given liquids. This instrument is ideal for testing liquids like natural water, drinking water, treated water, waste water, brine solution, sea water and soluble salt content in liquids.
- Microprocessor based fast, reliable and accurate measurements.
- Replaceable Electrode Module
- Waterproof Impact resistant ABS case (IP 57)
- Large LCD display for reading convenience
- Easy Single Point Calibration
- Available in a portable pouch.
||0 to1999 PPM
||3V x 2 Lithium battery CR2032
||33.5 mm x 170 mm
B.S.K. TECHNOLOGIES believes in good business ethic and we are committed to bring you high quality products at best price.